[MusicTlk] Fourth song preview of my album ice cream memories. 4 song preview.

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Mon Jan 29 22:46:06 UTC 2018

A text here are four songs. These are from my album that I’ve simply entitled, ice creme memories. I’ve had some ice cream truck nostalgia lately, and I’ve been looking all the stuff up on YouTube. Ice cream truck music is very beautiful, and I think years that I would love to create an album of those memories that I’ve done. The songs are covers, and so you don’t have to worry about it. The songs were all done on the app I have called music memos. If you have any constructive criticism, please let me know. What do you like, and what do you not like. Thank you.