[MusicTlk] music as theropy

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 5 02:29:23 UTC 2018

Dani,

 I looked at this.
It looks like it would serve her very well. I wonder however if I could find
something that would serve her just as well at a much lower price. Seemes
like a pretty high  price considering the      intended simplicity. You
would think that price and complexity would to some degree follow each
other. More functions more  cost  Less function, lower price. Well I
suppose it is a small market so you don't have the luxury of  mass
production.
Don't get me wrong. I do appreciate the tip.
Thanks
Robert