[MusicTlk] posting my song online.

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 10 21:48:25 UTC 2018

Hi Marion,

Yes, NFBNET lists can receive attachments.  However, I asked that
attachments not be sent to this list because many use Braille
notetakers which bring in email more slowly, and attachments take
a very long time.

Listers, if you can read the CC field in the header of list
emails, the sender's address will be there.  Robert, let us know
when and how the song will be made available.

Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda