[MusicTlk] Introducing myself and looking for resources for violin, flute, and piano

Ella Yu ellaxyu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:02:12 UTC 2018

As far as braille music is concerned, it might be worth finding a
"how to read braille music" type book.  I downloaded the Music
Braille Code 2015 manual from the BANA website.  It's kind of
technical, so I don't know how useful it would be to you.  Is it
possible perhaps to find someone to tutor you (for free or low
cost, and it doesn't have to be a professional teacher), or at
least get a sighted person to help you analyze the YouTube
videos? I wish I could be more helpful.