[MusicTlk] Violin and Piano Resources

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 26 02:04:09 UTC 2018

Hi, thanks.  I may do that.  I wish I could buy just the CD's but I might
buy the print since I might need sighted assistance with the music.  Thanks
very very much for the resources.  Also, I downloaded the bard stuff for
Suzzuki violin and piano and they have flute books and I downloaded them and
another set or two of flute books they have recently acquired and/or made
available.  Have a blessed day.