[MusicTlk] This Year's Blind Musicians Group Meeting is a BYOIEvent!

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:37:02 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Let me add that I think Turn-about is fair play! Maybe we can get
Chris to sing for us too.  If he sings something I know, I might
even accompany him on that keyboard, unless he wants to accompany
himself or sing à capela.  He's accompany me on the talent show,
so I owe him at least one!

Blessings,

Linda----- Original Message -----