[MusicTlk] chromatic tuning app

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:23:12 UTC 2018

The talking tuner app allows you to play a Notes and it will tell you at the note is sharp or flat or in tune. You can use it to tune in autoharp or Harper guitar really well. As a flutist, I prefer primarily to practice with a tuning see you I purchased on Amazon. This is because when you play the flute you have a constant stream of error so notes from flat to in tune to sharp. I hope this information helps.

Sent from my iPhone