[MusicTlk] FYI: IBOS MusicXML Reader

Dani Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:28:53 UTC 2018

Saw this in one of my tech tips newsletters and thought I'd share.
Haven't played with it yet; just installed it and am reading the
user's manual.

<snip>
Thanks to the IBOS MusicXML Reader, a free program from Denmark, music
 aficionados can read a music score, just like sighted musicians. The
 notes can be displayed on a Braille display as music Braille and plain
 text. They can be read out as text and played back. The program can be
 operated through a Braille display, PC keyboard, and foot switches.
 The user can choose which parts or instruments they want presented;
 can step through the score, jump by measure/bar or go to a specific
 position; can examine the single notes of a chord of a particular
 part, and more: http://bit.ly/2pNmUOb