[MusicTlk] FYI: IBOS MusicXML Reader

Eden eden420 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 19:12:37 UTC 2018

Hi there, it does work! I've read  several scores, the braille representation is not formatted correct and it does not show the tempo right from what I can tell, but their tech support is pleasant to deal with and the program does what it says it does . This is a first release and pretty darn good for it. Must be musicxml. Be proactive with your sheet music purchases tell them you need musicxml some will do it. Can't remember who but some will or you can get people to put pdf scores into musicxml by going to Fiver. There are people who can do 2 or 3  pages of one part for 5 bucks some charge more but you can find people to help. There's also free musicxml files, and they link to those too. The manual is very readable. I hope this helps. Noone seemed to know about it but I saw it on a tweet and told them to contact Blind Bargains and each Tidbits.  There are two youtube videos just search ibos musicxml reader and you will find them. I'm in a hurry or would dig them up.
Eden

Sent from my iPhone