[MusicTlk] FYI: IBOS MusicXML Reader

Dani Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:04:17 UTC 2018

They were at CSUN, so lots of people who were there knew about it. *lol*

I appreciate Dancing Dots and the other Braille music software
developers. I understand that it costs them something to develop the
software, so it'd need to cost us something to use it. But I'm
grateful for this option as well, esp if my Win7 ever decides to bite
the dust.

Still Reading the Manual,
Dani