[MusicTlk] Networking in the music field.

Lisa Burns lisaburns1220 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:40:47 UTC 2018

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ProgressiveJewelry
Hi all, I assume the majority of you have done private lessons with the instrument you play? If I am wrong, correct me. However, I was wondering, how do you find places where you can go play your instrument. Like, I would like to play recitals with my flute, but my teacher is in Illinois, and I am in Florida. He is teaching me over FaceTime as the teacher in Florida is afraid to teach blind people. So, I was wondering, how do you expand your network in and when you were lessons are going on in another state then where you live.