[MusicTlk] 2018 Braille Beats Fine Arts Program Summer Residential Intensive.

BillList1 billlist1 at verizon.net
Mon May 7 15:49:56 UTC 2018

Dear All: Congratulations to our friends at Braille Beats for scheduling another session this summer.  They have been running their Braille Beats Fine Arts Camp for blind and low vision musicians for some years now.  If you have any questions, please use the contact information at the end of the message below.  Braille Beats staff members use our Lime Lighter and GoodFeel software but our company is not directly involved in administering this camp program.

…

We have a few spaces left for

2018 Braille Beats Fine Arts Program Summer Residential Intensive.