[MusicTlk] XML format

Eden eden420 at comcast.net
Sat May 19 17:09:48 UTC 2018

Yes I think there are programs, but I've heard you heally need sighted help to sfot errors in the pdf. There are some sites that sell sheet music and they do already have it in musicxml format. I had to threaten lawsuits and social media complaints to get equal and fair access. Simpby find yourself an online  sheet music stohe 1explain that you are blind and especially if you liv ear America that they are violating the Ada because they have digital formats and can provide them and 'are refusing to.
Eden