[MusicTlk] New member

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sun May 20 21:32:22 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
I have an unusual situation/offer for anyone out there who can use what I just came across.   In the process of doing some closet cleaning I just  found a box of guitar instruction VHS tapes. I used to play guitar and purchased these sevral years ago.  They are not in any way accessable but still may be useful to someone out there. There are mostly blues and jazz.  Joe Pass, Emley Remler, Robin Ford, Buddy Guy etc. They all appear to be in good condition and most have transcription booklets with them.  If anyone thinks they might bennifet from these tapes please contact me off list at kociabafitness at gmail.com.

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"