[MusicTlk] Subject: Re: XML format

No-C-Notes Music xinamusic at no-c-notes.com
Wed May 23 15:54:31 UTC 2018

I had a software developed to use my No-C-Notes method of reading music
notation to use an xml file from music notation software and produce wav or
MP3 files of the score instrument played with all the notes, timing,
articulations and such read just like an audio book in my voice.  I divide
the song into tracks, which are musical phrases anywhere from two measures
to eight in length.

An example would be a novel audio book you are listening to reads the
paragraph, and then goes back and tells you all the paragraph mark ups,
letters of words and if they are caps or not, spaces and punctuation marks.

The software is not yet available for resell.  I have been testing it with
the transcription requests I receive and add more notation symbols and
articulations.  I have used it with all types of music instruments and
voice except percussion.

Examples are on my web page at www.no-c-notes.com  I have been producing
No-C-Notes audio described score for thirty years now.

If you would like a free sample of a music score that you have, please
contact me.

All the best in music,
Christina

What does your audio music description software do? Does it read you what
notes to play? What software is this?

Charlie