[MusicTlk] recording a song that I wrote

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sat May 26 03:09:27 UTC 2018

Hi All.

I am finally  about to live the dream I have had for a while  of getting a
proper recording of the  song that I wrote.

It will be at a friends house with himself and another musician who have
both recorded albums in the past.

   I am not all that concerned about if I ever get big sales from it. I just
want to be able to share it.  Having said that. I would like to at least get
it copywrited and perhaps put it out on a site that I can make it available
as a paid download.  Any thoughts as to where I can go to get it copywrited?
My friend can help me with getting it out on the web.

 I have often heard that you can just send it to yourself in the mail and
keep it sealed and file it away in case you need it. I plan to do that and
probably send a copy to a couple other people just as a backup.  However I
thought it would also be satisfying to have it recorded  in the copywrite
office.

One  last thing.

 Any thoughts on a price range if I put it out to purchase?

 I want the price to be as buyer friendly as is practical.

 Any other feedback about the project over all would be appreciated.

 I am not a song wrighter. I am just a guy that was inspired to write a
song  once.

OH and another thing.  I had to have my wife transitioned to a memory care
facility due to her having what is called  frontotemporal degeneration.

Any thoughts on using the sales as part of a fund raising effort?

Robert