[MusicTlk] Reaper help

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed May 30 04:12:12 UTC 2018

To  quoat the lyriks of  a rock and roll band called Blue oister cult.

  Seasons don't fear the reaper,  nor do the wind nor the sun or the rain,
we can be like they are."
Sorry, I just found that a bit hard to resist.

OK perhaps a  bit of a  lame  attempt at humour.
I actually do not  have a good answer for you but in all    seriousness. I
have a lot of confidence in and respect for this list.  I  am  sure someone
will have a good answer for you.

Robert