[MusicTlk] Recording my first song.

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed May 30 04:24:52 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I wrote a song several years ago   and am finally  getting a chance to
record  whut I am fairly confident will be a very good quality demo of my
song

I am  debating if I will put it out on line as a down load or not.

If I decide to do that, I would like some feedback concerning if there is
any way and or any logic to making it available to listen to for free  on
line so I can share it with the group but not be able to down load it unless
you click to  purchase.  I am not really expecting to make a lot of money
from it per say but I  would like to put it out there  just to see what it
will do.

But At the same time I would like all of you to be able to hear it even if
you decide not  to purchase.

I am open at this point to any and all views.

Robert