[MusicTlk] Saturday Night Southern Summer time Party.m4a

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Fri Nov 23 20:38:15 UTC 2018

It's winter! Hate it? I know you do. So here's some warmth. Ok. So I literally can't warm you up, but the song can cheer us all up. Despite the cold winter, here's a summertime song you all can enjoy. It's an instrumental, but you'll like it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you like it, great! If you dislike it, tell me what could be improved on the song. Thanks for reading, and listening.    !