[MusicTlk] Short film about programs for blind

mario980 at sudermariusz.com.pl mario980 at sudermariusz.com.pl
Wed Nov 28 19:04:50 UTC 2018

W dniu 2018-11-28 17:57, Sandra Gayer via MusicTlk napisał(a):
> Hello Lauren,
> The video was advertising a computer programme called Shadow and
> Flame, for playing back files. I think it could also function in multi
> track and do other tings. Maybe the person who sent the video could
> explain a bit more? I was disappointed that the email didn't make it
> clear that it was an advert.
>
> Very best wishes,
> Sandra.
>
> On 11/28/18, Lauren Merryfield via MusicTlk <musictlk at nfbnet.org>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I couldn't hear it very well nor understand due to the thick accent.
>> Thanks,
>> Lauren
>>
>> Blessings in Jesus' name
>> 1 Thessalonians 5:11
>> 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in
>> fact
>> you are doing.
>> Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it!

As in the title the film is about programs for blind. First one is the
sound editor for blind, playing the sound tracks is only one of the
program features, certainly there are also edition options and many
sound effects. The second program called Speaking Teacher is a tool for
learning foreign languages and can operate in mode for blind users. You
can test these programs for free and they can be downloaded from:
https://www.sudermariusz.com.pl/english/programs-for-blind.html