[MusicTlk] MusicTlk Digest, Vol 170, Issue 3

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 17:06:46 UTC 2018

There aren't any tricks unfortunately. You can add lock dots to the back of the neck at the 5th, 7th and 12th fret (the major harmonic points) and that will help you get a feel for how far your hand is moving after a while. he only real way to know where you are is to practice, practice, practice. Muscle memory will sink in.