[MusicTlk] MusicTlk Digest, Vol 170, Issue 3

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 17:30:38 UTC 2018

I am still leaning twords marking the neck some whay for now. I mean the
dots or block inlays are there for that reason for sighted players so....
And yes I know classical players don't have any markers and bass players
don't even have frets .
Thanks again for the imput

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com