[MusicTlk] Question about XML music files

Eden eden420 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 7 23:05:00 UTC 2018

I have had success with getting xml files. Contact Hal Leonard, tell them it is discrimination to deny a usable format and they will help you. You can't be nice about it and get anywhere, but if you are forceful, you can get cooperation.  Sometimes it takes talking to 2 or 3 people. They put more
in touch with something called sheetmusicdirect or something like that and if I ever need a file, I have someone I'm supposed to contact. I also hused another service and got a person in charge and he also has helped me but asked me not to say where yet because they say they don't have the ability to do it for everyone, but they already have files that are easy to convert so there's no excuse. It took more
2 years to achieve this, and it took nasty emails and phone calls but maybe now those who need it won't have so much trouble.