[MusicTlk] Perfect pitch question

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:42:52 UTC 2018

That's an interesting question, Kathryn. I wonder if an audiologist
could explain what's happening, or a neurologist if it's brain-based.
I'm blind from birth also and not quite as confident as I used to be
about my perfect pitch. It may depend on how much your sense of pitch
has altered and whether it seems to have happened suddenly or over
time. Maybe age or other environmental things that affect hearing
acuity are factors. I hope you can find help with this.

Jen

--
For a clear communication of your message, contact:
Jennifer Bose, voice talent.