[MusicTlk] some more original music of mine...

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 1 01:01:42 UTC 2018

Fantastic.
You show a lot of diversity. Your music could never be accused of being
redundant.
 I can hear a little  bit of
Chet Atkins in track one and a  bit of Joe      sat re onny   in track six
also in other tracks I can hear a bit of pink Floyd   one track  not sure
which one, could easily be used as bumper music for a business seminar. I
also heard one that  could be used in a  gangster movie and one still that
could be used in a drama movie. Like I say lot of diversity. Did you do all
of the tracks?  My  personal favorites were tracks six and track nine.
I only have a set of cheap computer speakers but your mixing  quality seems
to be  very smooth and balance.

 What can you tell me about the guitar track in the sixth track? That is the
one that I thought sounded like it had  Some Joe Sat re onny influence. Are
you a fan Of Joe. If you  happen to  not be fremiliar with him, you need to
check him out.
Grate Job.
BTW  Did you get a chance to listen to my song. People think I'm  crazy?
If so. Do you have any constructive feedback on  the song?  I am not a song
righter or an    accomplished musician, just a  guy that had an inspiration
for what I think hapend to be a song that turned out pretty  decent with the
help of two very  good  musician friends.
Again  very nice job on all the tracks.
Robert