[MusicTlk] U.S. Copyright Office Accessibility Issues

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 22 00:45:14 UTC 2018

I know that the best answer of cource is to find a way that is accessable but I have a windows machine myself and found the prossess to be troublesome and I just got a friend to do it with me..
  If you don't already know, it will probably take something like 9 months to a year to actually get your copyright certificate.and as far as I know, it is in pending statice during that whole time. I find the copyright office to be nothing but a web of frustration at all  levels.  I hope you can find someone  that has dealt with them that can help you  navigate it.  I hope your experience is better than  mine was. When it is all said and done however, I believe it is all worth it.

Are you putting out a musical album?
 Wishing you the best.
Robert