[MusicTlk] instructions for Audacity

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Apr 9 10:20:42 UTC 2019

Hi,

Could someone please help me find accessible and straight-forward
instructions for using Audacity with Windows 10?

Does anyone also know how to make recordings on one's laptop that pass
Audible's stringent standards?

Thanks,

Lauren Merryfield

How many are your works, Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is
full of your creatures.

Psalm 104:24

Yea! the audiobook version of "Jesus makes the difference:a collection of
stories for young people" is now available on iTunes and at audible . com
(delete the spaces).

As my cats would say:"Meow when you feel like it!"