[MusicTlk] Fwd: Looking for Performers in North Carolina

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 25 21:27:04 UTC 2019

>Hello all,

I received this message this afternoon, and am posting it here
because I don't know anyone in North Carolina who might be interested
in this. Please read, and contact Catherine directly if you are
interested. Also, would someone who is on the Performing Arts list
please send the information/request there? Thanks.

Best,

Linda