[MusicTlk] introduction

Bill McCann billlist1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 6 19:02:38 UTC 2019

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your interest in Dancing Dots.  Off-list I have sent you brief
descriptions of our interactive notation software suites and details on how
to download the free evaluation version.  Anyone else who might be
interested to know more, please write me off-list using my
info at dancingdots.com address.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill McCann