[MusicTlk] Getting Music Transcribed

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 14:09:13 UTC 2019

Hi Kelby:

I have heard about a company in Missouri which Julie McGinnity, president of our Performing Arts Division, used while she was in college to transcribe her music scores on demand. Unfortunately, the name of the company escapes me at the moment. Apart from that, I'm not aware of any other existing professional Braille music transcribing companies, though I'm sure it would be quite a lucrative business if somebody wanted to start one.

Chris Nusbaum