[MusicTlk] Calling all singers and songwriters

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 5 04:11:29 UTC 2019

Steve,

For some reason I could not find any kind of contact info on the link that
you provided.
Un fortunately I will not be  at the convention this year but would like to
talk with you about a  song that I wrote and recorded  already and I put it
out on line but would like to talk  with you about how to really get it out
in front of more people.
Perhaps we can talk some time  mid to late July after the dust has  settled
some for you.
 Bob