[MusicTlk] Fwd: Audio described sheet music

Ned O'Brien ned968 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:59:05 UTC 2019

Here is a solution for reading music..I have my organ music teacher put the
music I am learning into a simple text file, at first not paying attention
to note value, I do have the piece to listen to, I transfer the text file
to my victor reader and listen to it by character. I have played tho organ
for years before losing my vision, and also was never taught how to
memorize,
so far with this method I have learned the back well tempered clavier and
am almost done with bachs invention #1 which so far has tken over 3 months.
it all has been quite a challenge
would love to hear from anyone who tries this method
and by the way I am learning braille music
haave a gt day
ned