[MusicTlk] Fwd: Audio described sheet music

Buddy Collier buddycollier1959 at icloud.com
Fri Jul 19 13:38:26 UTC 2019

I’m going to have to come to terms with alternative methods of realizing music in the future. I like to know how you are doing it and how it changes.  Sounds you are getting pitches via Braille and rhythms by listening.  Are you reading pitches using c d e d g a, or do, re, mi ?  I have no idea how to use do, re, mi for anything thing more complicated than Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. If you are interested in sharing your experience message me.

Sent from my iPhone