[MusicTlk] Accessibility of Music Editing Software

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:16:04 UTC 2019

MuseScore 2 is accessible when used with NVDA.  I have not had time to learn
how to use it to arrange or compose music, but I have looked at and was able
to navigate everything when I opened a file I had saved from back when I had
Sibelius many years ago.  I knew how to use Sibelius in part thanks to a
music camp in 2005.
Jordan