[MusicTlk] New Member

RicksPlace richardrthomas48 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:07:35 UTC 2019

Hi: Thanks and I am pulling music from guitar lessons where instructors tell you the string and fret to play along with playing the phrase via youtube. Wish we had access to really advanced music  but it is what it is.
If I were younger I would create a nice learning package based off the music xml or pro guitar tab files but at 71 my days of creating large computer projects are behind me.
Later and see you on the flip-side:
Rick USA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10