[MusicTlk] Is there a way to slow a YouTube music video down?

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri May 10 15:37:21 UTC 2019

Hey all! I am learning a flute piece by ear. Unfortunately, I can’t get a copy of the music for my flute teacher to record it in time for the performance. I’ve got quite a bit of it figured out but there are some runs that I just can’t quite figure out. Is there a way to take the YouTube video in slow it down a lot? What I did is I recorded the YouTube video onto my victor stream and slowed that down but it isn’t “slow enough. Any ideas or help would be so incredibly welcome! If anyone can give me some help please feel free to private message me. Thanks!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone