[MusicTlk] Translating a Score to Braille

Valerie Smalkin valerie.smalkin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:56:20 UTC 2019

I am a sighted musician working on a CD of songs based on lyrics written by
6 teens at the Maryland School for the Blind. We want to have Orlando
Enrique Fiol, a fabulous, blind from birth, jazz musician, record his
interpretation of one of the songs and it would be grand to have a braille
version of the music for him to work with. I can’t afford to buy the
expensive programs, but perhaps there is someone you know who would do the
braille translation for a fee?

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Valerie Smalkin