[MusicTlk] Piano Arpeggio Playing

jovian3 jovian3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 13:45:17 UTC 2019

Hi everyone and thank you for all your responses. Let me clarify the problem
I am having. I am trying to play a C major arpeggio with the right hand
going up multiple octaves. I am trying to practice so I could go up multiple
octaves at high speed. I use the standard fingering of 1, 2,3, 1,2,3, etc...
I believe this is the recommended fingering for this right? So when I do
this, every now and then I end up going g to d or g to b instead of hitting
the c.I was wondering if there was a trick or a way to practice in order to
always hit that g to c interval reliably.
Thanks
Jo