[MusicTlk] Next Installment of Play on! Don't Stop the Music! from Dancing Dots [cross-posted]

Bill McCann billlist1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 23 04:22:33 UTC 2020

Dear Musicians, teachers, parents and Friends of Musicians,

After our successful first installment of our Play on! Don't Stop the Music
online series, we're going for Number 2.  Thursday, April 23, at 6 PM in the
Eastern Time Zone of the U.S.  I believe that will be 23:00 GMT.

In this session, I will open with some news briefs about Dancing Dots and
what we've be up to.  Among other things, I can tell you a bit about reading
braille music scores on our new dealer demo of the Canute 360 multi-line
braille display.

Then, we will open up the virtual phones for questions/comments from you,
our customers and friends.  We want to hear what's on your mind regarding
access to music scores, challenges you are facing with learning to read
braille music or magnified music, what you like and do not like about our
software, etc.

Please use the invitation below to connect to our Zoom meeting.  We have
tried to schedule the time so that people in Australia can tune in around
breakfast time while the people in the UK would have been closing the pubs
except I suppose the pubs are not even open these days.  We here on the east
coast will be looking forward to our evening meal and those further west in
our country will be one, two or three hours behind our time.  And, of
course, we welcome all from every time zone.  Did you know that Dancing Dots
has customers in over 50 countries now?

Here is the invitation:

.

Dancing Dots is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Dancing Dots: Play on! Don't Stop the Music!

Time: Apr 23, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81983100452?pwd=elJSR1NsdFRUNU5BK2h2a0w0WEtvdz09

Meeting ID: 819 8310 0452

Password: 025974

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,81983100452#,,#,025974# US (Chicago)

+19292056099,,81983100452#,,#,025974# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US