[MusicTlk] Learning braille music and basic music theory

Michael Carey-Thomann careythomann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:37:05 UTC 2020

Hello, I’m trying to find books in braille on learning braille music and basic music theory. I know some theory but I’m seeking to learn the braille code for Music four upcoming university classes. I tried calling the national Library service however they seem to be closed until further notice along with the   library of Congress. I called the Utah State Library and they said that all braille music is held in DC. Does  anyone else have any other resources or have the ability to send me copies of these books? Thank you so much for any help.

Sent from my iPhone