[MusicTlk] Learning braille music and basic music theory

Bill McCann billlist1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 23:27:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

Yu might consider a series of courses authored by Richard Teesch which we at Dancing Dots have published for the past twenty years.  See link below.  Also find a link to a free "Braille Music Cheat Sheet" which shows you the basics of pitches and rhythms.  The compressed archive contains both print and braille versions.

Scale Sample with Brief Melody
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0osihay46wgp9j/scale%20Sample%20in%20Braille%20Music.zip?dl=0

An Introduction to Music for the Blind Student: A Course in Braille Music Reading
By Richard Taesch
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/currdet.htm

Bill McCann
Dancing Dots