[MusicTlk] Learning Piano and Digital Pianos

shanahanw1983 at gmail.com shanahanw1983 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 12:44:57 UTC 2020

Hi all.

I'm located in Ontario Canada and was wondering how to brush up on my piano
skills? I took lessons a long time ago but only learned the basics for
piano. I later learned to play the flute and was able to expand my music
knowledge. But now I'd like to go back and be able to play piano again. I
never learned braille music but are there tutorials available that will
teach me how to play? I've never learned to play by ear and don't have
perfect pitch, but am willing to learn. I'm also looking for a good starter
keyboard that is accessible to blind people. Accessible in the sense that I
can control the different elements like changing instruments and such if I
choose to. Something with talking controls would be great.

Please let me know.

Shannon