[MusicTlk] Lead sheet app or software for low vision user?

Rachel Schreiman rachel.schreiman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:00:31 UTC 2020

Does anyone know of a lead sheet option for low vision users?  I am a vocalist and sometimes accompany myself using guitar.  I currently create lead sheets using Word in large bold font and print on 11x17 paper but am limited to short songs if I want to avoid page turns.  I would like to find an option that would allow me to use a tablet  or laptop and foot pedal.  I tried OnSong but the font does not get big enough for me.  I also tried Dancing Dots but it could not accommodate  lead sheets and while I like having the music I found d  the chords above the staff and lyrics did not work well.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Rachel Schreiman

Sent from my iPad