[MusicTlk] Garage Band Tutorials?

jovian3 at gmail.com jovian3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:05:22 UTC 2020

>From my experience, garage band on iPhone is not very accessible. It was more so on iPad but not sure if this is still the case.
Jo

-----Original Message-----
From: MusicTlk <musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Vejas Vasiliauskas via MusicTlk
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 3:41 PM
To: Music Talk Mailing List for Blind Musicians <musictlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Vejas Vasiliauskas <alpineimagination at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MusicTlk] Garage Band Tutorials?

Hi Jim and everyone,
I, too, am interested in learning more about how to use GarageBand and its many tabs (I have an iPhone 8).  my orientation is always locked on my iPhone to Portrait, the phone automatically goes into Landscape once I launch the app.
I've heard that GarageBand helps people make music, but my school voice lesson teacher told me that it can also be used for beginners to familiarize themselves with the piano keyboard.
I would love it if anyone on here who uses GarageBand could talk more about what they use it for, and, in terms of accessibility, what works and what doesn't.
Thanks,
Vejas