[MusicTlk] AppleTV+ Show SEE: Recruiting and Auditioning Instrumentalists and Vocalists

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Aug 31 02:51:19 UTC 2020

Dear Rob,

Also, iOS has a built-in option to share to Youtube via the Photos library. Just look for a specific video in your library and when double-tapping to view the video, there will be a share button which brings you to the standard iOS sharing sheet for Airdrop, mail ETC. Youtube should be one of the things listed on there, I believe. I would find it easier to record my video in the standard Ios Camera app then do the above mentioned to put it on Youtube.

Hope this helps. You may also subscribe to the GUI-talk mailing list for better tech related support and pose your questions there.

Best,

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME