[MusicTlk] Looking for the name of a classical music piece

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 07:34:16 UTC 2020

Hi,
I hope you are all well.
My parents had a bunch of classical music albums, and there was one piece whose name I just can't remember. It was in C major, and was a movement in a symphony, I think by Mozart, but when I look up Mozart Symphony in C I'm not finding it. I remember how the beginning sounded: the first 6 notes are e, g, f, e, d, c.  It was moderately paced.
Does anyone have an idea of what this piece could be? If not, are there any resources I might be able to use to find it?
Thank you,
Vejas