[MusicTlk] Newbie Intro

bill32607 at gmail.com bill32607 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:53:33 UTC 2020

Hi.
There is also an Android app called Lunar Tabs
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.projectpossibility.lunartabsandroid&hl=en_US

that will take theser same .gp files and make them more accessible, displaying them in text or sound by any slice you like.  I write a bout this and other guitar resources in the upcoming February issue of AccessWorld.
And hey, Rick, give me a call to catch up.