[MusicTlk] Help me out and get my next album for only $5!

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 1 16:14:40 UTC 2020

Cameron, you might want to check out a place called tune core, I put my song up there they distribute it out to about 150 different platforms are any thing from iTunes to Spotify to google play everywhere, it’s only nine dollars per year or $10 per year, I have not gotten much play but your music is very good and I think would appeal to people there are also other marketing things that they have in tune core that I have not taken advantage of for 10 bucks might be worth giving it a shot good luck

Sent from my iPhone