[MusicTlk] JAWS and piano keyboard software compatibility

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:50:07 UTC 2020

Hello,
I use a version of Sonar which is accessible with Jaws. I use 8.5
which I understand is difficult to get hold of these days but visit
www.raisedbar.net
and they may be able to help.

As far as keyboards and software go, I use Native Access S series
keyboards. They use an onboard piece of programming known as Komplete
Kontrol. That's complete control spelled with k for each word. It has
built-in speech for the menus and so on.

HTH.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--