[MusicTlk] guitar braille music question

BlindEducator blindeducator at outlook.com
Fri Jul 24 02:12:17 UTC 2020

Hi, I recently came across a braille music book for guitar. It is one
from the NLS database. I had it converted into braille, but the only
thing is that it is in EBAE rather then in UEB. With that shared, I have
come across a couple of braille symbols that the book does not discuss.
these symbols. Can anybody help me. The symbols are as follow.

dots 3 4 6 followed by dots 3 and 5 or sometimes. dots 3 4 6 followed by
3 5 and 6.

The other symbol is dots 3 4 5 6 followed by dots 3 and 5 or dots 3 4 5
6 followed by 3 5 6.

These symbols show up at the end of measures if this helps. Thanks.